Head to the "Campaign" subtab under the "Email" tab in CT Live 2.0
Create a new Email Campaign by selecting the + icon or edit an existing campaign from your list by clicking the pencil icon
Create a New Email Campaign
- Enter your Email Subject line - this will be displayed to all recipients.
- Email Reply Address - Enter the email address you would like recipients to reply to after receiving your email
- Please note, all emails will automatically display as "From" “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Select the desired email template from your previously saved template gallery. Before selecting you must go create an email template, see Creating an Email Template in CT Live 2.0.
- Send To List - Choose a list of recipients already imported or “Create and Upload” a new list of recipients. For instruction on how to create recipient lists, visit Creating Email Campaign Recipient List in CT Live 2.0.
- Select a Date and Time (in the future) - the time zone displayed is the same time zone as the event
- Choose a Trigger - select a radio button to do one of the following:
- Days After Abandoned Cart - your email will be sent to participants who made it through the registration process but did not take the final step to pay for the registration.
- Days After Athlete Registration - your email will be sent to all participants X number of days after they have registered.
Please note, if you select a trigger you will lose the ability to select specific recipient lists, as the trigger creates the recipient logic by nature.
7. Hit Save - once you hit “Save” your email will be scheduled to be sent
- To edit an email campaign that has not yet been delivered, click the “pen” icon and edit
- To cancel an email campaign that has not yet been delivered, simply hit the “trash bin” icon