It is often necessary to eliminate an Athlete from results and awards because of cheating or other issues or mark an athlete as DNF because they were forced to drop out of the race. Withdrawing and disqualifying eliminate athletes from results, but DNF allows athletes' times to be displayed for the portions of the course they completed. Whether the athlete should be withdrawn, disqualified,or marked DNF the process is simple.
- Navigate to the Athlete tab and locate the athlete you would like to withdraw, disqualify, or DNF by searching the athlete's bib number.
- Click the Athlete's Chrono ID
- Click the Race tab and locate the Status field.
- Use the dropdown to select the correct Status.
- Click Save to finalize the change.