During the course of an event you may find it necessary to add a new Athlete to an event without completing a registration in CT Live for that athlete such as when taking paper registration. The process below will allow you to manually add an athlete from the admin interface of CT Live.
Add an Athlete
- Click the Add Athlete button on the far right side of the Athlete Tab main page. This will open the Add Athlete window.
- Now, enter the required First Name, Last Name, Reg Choice, and Gender.
- Additionally, you may specify an E-mail Address, whether or not the athlete receives a Confirmation E-mail upon finalization of the Add Athlete process, Birth Date, Race Age, Country, Postal Code, Product Selection, Bib Number, Amount Paid, and any Custom Question answers that may be available in registration.
- If you would like to create another Athlete when you are finished with the current one, check Create Another at the bottom of the window. As you add Athletes, this choice will remain checked until unchecked.
- When you are finished, click Complete and Save.