During the course of an event you may find it necessary to add a new Team to an event without completing a registration for that Team. The process below will allow you to manually add an athlete from the admin interface of CT Live.
If you are adding a Relay team, notify your Timer any time you add a team so that the timer can assign a bib and tag number to the team.
Add a Team
- Click + Add Team next to Import Teams
- Enter a Team Name.
- Select a Reg Choice from the dropdown. Only Reg Choices with Teams enabled will appear in the dropdown.
- Select a Payment Structure from the dropdown.
- Verify that the Team Type Category is correct. If not, you should check that the selected Registration Choice is configured correctly.
- Select a Team Reg Bracket in which to place the Team.
- Select a Team Captain if desired. To do so, begin by searching for the Athlete’s name or bib number, then click the correct entry to add it.
- Enter any Team Members. This can be accomplished in the same way as selecting the Team Captain. Keep searching names and clicking on the correct entries until you are finished. You can also add additional Team Members after finishing this process.
- When you are finished, click Complete & Save.
The page will refresh automatically, and the new Team will appear in the Teams tab.