Below is a list of common Scoring type reports that you may find useful and details about each. This should not be taken as a comprehensive list. We recommend spending time familiarizing yourself with the various reports available to you and their possible uses.
If one of the reports below doesn't appear in your Reports tab, you can Add a New Report at any time. If you don't see the Report in the list of those available, make sure your account has the proper Role Permissions set.
Please remember that you might not need to use all of these reports. Some of them are very situation-specific.
- Athlete Update – this report shows all Athlete Updates requested by Athletes or observers along with the Athletes’ Email, Name, Bib, and whether or not an update has been requested via Facebook, Twitter, or SMS. There are no editable options for this report.
- Athlete Updates Counts – this is a more general report that shows the Service used to request updates, any Intervals that will be used to trigger updates, the number of updates expected, and the number sent. You can edit this report to show information by Race and by Interval.
- Division Counts – this report is a basic summary of total Athletes in each of the Scoring Brackets in all Races in the Event. This report can be useful for logistical reasons involving things like merchandise and crowd control.
- Results/Awards – this is the standard Awards report. The report is run on a per-race basis. The report shows Overall, Male, and Female type Brackets by default. If you added Age Brackets to the Event, you may need to add those Brackets to the report. When you edit the report, you may specify the number of winners per bracket. You also can define the order in which Results Brackets are displayed in the Edit screen of the report by clicking and dragging to re-order them. The report may be run based on Athlete Entry status as well.
- Results/By Division – this report shows ranked Results for ALL Athletes or Teams within a given Division/Bracket. The report is run on a per-race basis. The report can also be run based on Entry Status.
- Results/Overall – this report is a complete list of ranked times for all Athletes in a given race. The report is run on a per-race basis. You can choose to filter the report by Entry Status, and you can also include finish Gun Time in the report.
- Aggregate Teams – this report is where Results and Awards for Aggregate Teams can be generated. The report is run on a per-race basis. You can select one Reg Bracket or All and specify a Minimum and Maximum number of Winners Per Team. Team results can be combined by Average or Aggregate (total sum of times). The report may be filtered by Entry Status.