A Team’s Team Page can be accessed by clicking the Team ID on the main Teams tab.
The Team Page is broken up into sub-tabs including Team, Race, Registration Info, Media, and Timing. Please note that the Media and Timing sub-tabs are currently only available for Relay team types.
The first sub-tab of the Team page is the Team tab. This page lists general information about teams including Team Name, Bib, Tag, Team Reg Bracket, and Members.
- You can change the Team Name simply by erasing the existing name and entering the new one. Remember to click Save to finalize the change.
- You can also change the Team Reg Bracket. Just select the desired bracket from the dropdown, and click Save to finalize the change. If you select a Reg Bracket that conflicts with the current Team Roster (e.g. age, gender) an error will appear warning you of the conflict upon clicking Save.
- You may assign, or delete a bib number and timing tag for an athlete.
- You can view, add, or remove Team Members and Unseat or make a member the Team Captain.
- You may view each Team Member’s Athlete Page by clicking on the Athlete’s ID.
The second sub-tab of the Team page is the Race tab. From this tab you can view Registration Choice, Race, Payment Structure, Wave, registration Status, External ID, Bracket Policy, Primary Bracket, and individual Brackets.
The Reg Choice, Race, Payment Structure, and External ID fields can only be edited by a Team Import.
- You can change the registration Status of the team. Just select Confirmed, Withdrawn, Disqualified, or Did Not Finish from the dropdown as desired. Remember to click Save when finished with any changes.
- You can also change the Wave To do so, select the desired wave from the dropdown. Remember to click Save when finished with any changes.
- You can change the bracket policy between Auto Assign Team Bracket and No Auto Assignment. Once No Auto Assignment is selected, you may choose the Primary Bracket and the individual Brackets with which the Team should be associated. Remember to click Save when finished with any changes.
The Registration Info sub-tab displays any Custom Questions that are set up for the event. Please note that Custom Questions may not be used to map Teams to brackets.
The Media sub-tab displays all videos and photos synced to Athletes on the Team. You can view the portion of the video synced to the Team by clicking on the video. You can also view the photos in thumbnail form, or enlarged by clicking on the desired photo. You may also Sync or Hide the video with which the Team is associated.
Syncing or Hiding a video from an individual Team’s page will Sync or Hide the video for ALL Athletes and Teams with whom the video is associated, not just for the individual Team.
From the Timing sub tab, you can view a specific Team’s timing information.
- The Quick Stats area displays the Team’s Bib/Tags, Status, Race, Finish Net Time, Wave, Finish Gun Time, Gun Time, and Rank.
- Under Intervals, you can see the Intervals for the race the Team is part of and edit the Interval. You may also Rescore the Team or clear the Team’s results. To do either of these, simply click the corresponding button, close the confirmation dialogue, and then manually rescore the race.
- Provided that tag data has been uploaded into your Event, the Timing Points, Timing Devices, Cameras section displays all reads associated with the Team’s tag number (if any). These reads can be manipulated in a variety of ways.
- You may also add a Manual Read to a Team. This feature is useful for filling in a missing read or correcting an erroneous read.
Please consult with your timer before creating any manual tag reads.
This tab will show any updates that will be going or have gone out for the Team.