The Donation section allows you to enable athletes to donate money to a supported charity using pre-set donation tiers or a custom amount. If are intending to use Crowdrise, see our guide HERE.
If you're using the default Donation function, any donation funds will be exempt from the total when CT Live calculates the registration fee. Donation funds will be included in the weekly registration revenue check that's sent to the Payee defined in the Event. It is the responsibility of the Organizer/Payee to distribute donation funds. You can use the Net Due report to get a breakdown of donation funds received.
- Click Yes next to Enable A Donation Question
- Enter a Heading up to 100 characters long. The default heading is “Would you like to make a donation?”
- Enter a donation Description. This will allow you to provide information about the organization the donations will support, how the donated funds will be used, etc. There are a variety of text and data options available for formatting your text, including tables and images. For an explanation of how images work in the editor, click HERE.
- Select Donation Levels AND/OR No Thanks
- Click Yes next to the Enable Custom Donation field to allow users to enter a custom amount.
- When you are finished with your changes, click Save.
You must re-release the Registration Form for the Donation to be added to your Registration Form.