CT Live Donations 2.0 is now available for your events. Enable donations within the registration flow as well as through a Custom Donations Landing Page.
- Choose an existing charity or create a new one
2. Enter your charity organization's EIN tax number to prepopulate the charity org information or manually enter the information. If you do not have an EIN, manually enter the Charity Org information. (Or enter event/org info if the charity is the event.)
3. Set up a separate payee and eliminate the need to pay out your charity organization post-event, see below.
Or select the same payee as the event.
4. Invite a Charity Org Administrator (via email) to help manage and edit your page. Please note: the "Invite Charity Administrator" does not appear until you add a charity to the Donations Page.
Users will go to their Event’s Donations Page in ChronoTrack Live and select “Invite Charity Administrator” and input the individual/individual’s email address. Upon pressing “Send”, an invitation email will automatically be sent to the individual they wish to invite.
If the invited Charity Org Administrator(s) do not yet have an account in CT Live they will be prompted to create one. If they do have an account, they will be directed to the Event’s Donations page.
Charity Org Administrators will have full access to the Event Donations page with the ability to edit landing pages, custom amounts, and labels. They will also have access to reporting and tracking.
Invited Charity Administrations will not have access to make edits/view associated event pages unless they have been granted separate access.
There are no restrictions on the number of invitations you can send.
With this new tool, you’ll have the opportunity to provide a one-stop-shop experience for Athletes, Race Directors, and Charity Directors alike. Create custom landing pages, shareable links, goal tracking, and more, all in ChronoTrack Live.
5. Enable Donations within the Athlete registration form (online only) and select which reg choices you would like donations associated with.
6. Set your charity’s donation goal to be displayed on the Donations Custom Landing Page
7. Customize the donation labels and amounts to make them personal to your event or charity organization
8. Set the time frame in which you will be accepting donations. By creating a custom landing page for your donations, you can keep accepting donations after your event has ended.
9. Let your donors know more about your cause by entering a custom description of your charity and its mission to be displayed on the landing page.
10. Last but not least, add a photo to your donations landing page. New to the Donations Tool, you have the ability to “crop” your image to your desired size/focus by zooming in/out and moving the image around. No longer are you required to first create and then upload an image to the exact aspect ratio required.
After hitting “Save”, your Donations page is live. You can find the direct donation link on the Donations page under the Open Date for each Charity listed.